Best Army GD Coaching in Kanpur | Top Army GD Coaching for Written and Physical in Kanpur
Welcome to Warriors Defence Academy one of the Best Army GD Coaching in Kanpur India. WDA Kanpur is the Top Coaching institute for Army GD and Army Clerk Coaching in Kanpur.
Best Army GD Coaching in Kanpur
Career in Indian Army
Recruitment in the Army is broad based. Every male citizen, irrespective of caste, class, religion and domicile, is eligible for recruitment into the Army, provided he meets the laid down age, educational, physical and medical standards.
Recruitment in the Army is carried out throughout the year through an open rally system. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers, and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Zonal Recruiting Offices. The process of screening and enrolment is as follows :
- Checking of document.
- Physical fitness test.
- Physical measurement.
- Medical examination.
- Written examination.
- Preparation of merit list and allotment of arms and services.
- Enrolment & dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
“If you wish to join the army, attend recruitment rally,
organised by nearest HQ recruiting zone / army recuriting office”.
Bring following original documents alongwith three Photostat copies of each duly attested :
- Xth Class Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Xth & XIIth Class marks sheet.
- Character Certificate to be signed by Village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- Domicile / Nativity Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Relationship Certificate (in case of Son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen/ War Widow / Widow) signed by Senior Record Officer / Chief Record Officer of Records Office with round stamp, Army No and name of the officer signing the certificate.
- Certificate of outstanding sportsmen(not more than 2 yrs old).
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate signed by the Battalion Commander / Group Commander.
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.