Best Army Clerk Coaching in Kanpur India | Target Defence Academy Kanpur
Target Defence Academy is the Best Army Clerk Coaching in Kanpur India. Army Clerk Written and Physical Coaching institute in Kanpur. Top Coaching institute for Army GD in Kanpur.
Best Army Clerk Coaching in Kanpur
TDA is the Top Army Clerk Coaching in Kanpur India. Best Army Clerk Coaching institute in Kanpur Uttar Pradesh India.
- Physical Fitness
- Medical Test
- CCE Exams (Written Test)
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
|(i)||Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group-I||60 Marks|
|(ii)||From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs.||Group-II||48 Marks|
|(iii)||Above 5 Mins 45 Secs||Fail|
|(iv)||Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain.|
|(aa) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.|
|(ab) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.|
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expension.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for Infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
What is the duty of army clerk?
In the Indian Army, a clerk is basically a soldier. He discharges all his duties only in uniform. He works in an office job which may involve typing, dispatching and receiving letters concerned with the administrative matters of the Indian Army